Workforce Group - Our client, a Bakery and Fast food company in Lagos is looking to recruit ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive marketplace to join their Sales team in the capacity above.
- As a Branch sales manager, you will be responsible for the branch’s sales operations, financial and people management activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organise stock and equipment (When necessary), order supplies and oversee building maintenance, cleanliness, and security
- Plan and work to budgets, maximize profits and achieve sales targets set by the Management
- Recruit and train new staff on the approval of Management
- Develop existing staff
- Coordinate staff scheduling and rotas
- Motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations and authorities
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained by all frontline employees
- Handle customer complaints and queries with utmost due diligence
- Implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns
- prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Report to, and attend regular meetings with Management or whoever management deems fit
- HND/BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- 4 years experience in Sales/Outlet management
- Outlet Management experience in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using ‘Branch Sales Manager’ as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550252 to apply for this job .