LASACO Assurance Plc is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968. The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.
- Sales of the company's products.
- Support the underwriting process by identifying and describing risks and controls for various industries to the underwriter.
- Assist with the education of underwriting and claims personnel to expand their knowledge of industry operations, loss sources and control mechanisms.
- Provide consultation to customers on a variety of workers’ compensation risk management topics.
- Analyze and interpret customer injury trends, then develop and implement service plans that improve the quality of the customer’s safety program.
- Confirm customer safety and health service visits, and follow-up on recommendations for completion.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and timeliness of work.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550214 to apply for this job .