Alliance Consulting and Digital Solutions Limited - Our client is a Leader in the Public Sector of the Financial Services Industry. As a result of its determination to enhance its services for better customer satisfaction and business growth, there is now a need to rejuvenate and complement its resources with, among others, the leading-edge human capital.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or related field of study with a minimum score of 2:1 aggregate score Masters in related field
- Professional qualification: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate/Professional, Certification inC#
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in designing and building software applications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550210 to apply for this job .