Alliance Consulting and Digital Solutions Limited - Our client is a Leader in the Public Sector of the Financial Services Industry. As a result of its determination to enhance its services for better customer satisfaction and business growth, there is now a need to rejuvenate and complement its resources with, among others, the leading-edge human capital.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operating systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or related field of study with a minimum score of 2:1 aggregate score and a Masters in related field
- Professional qualification: Azure or AWS Architect certification.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in designing and building software applications.
- Proficiency: NET, Knowledge of Domain Driven Design, Knowledge of Microservice design, Knowledge of MVC/object-oriented programs, SQL, web application development, security and open source technologies.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550207 to apply for this job .