Engineering For Kids brings science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM), to kids ages 4 to 14 in a fun and challenging way through classes, camps, clubs, and parties. We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is, after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
- As an Assistant Instructor, you will be trained on our curriculum and work closely with an Instructor to facilitate programs.
- Former experience presenting to a group of children will be an added advantage.
- Prior facilitation or training skills/experience is a plus.
- Passion for teaching kids (4-14years)
- Passionate about technology and eager to learn.
- Good Communication Skills
- Full of Enthusiasm
- Strong planning skills
- High level of organization
- Major in any of the following Engineering, Science, Arts, Mathematics, and Technology.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550203 to apply for this job .