DAMSOL Nigeria limited was incorporated as a limited liability company in Nigeria in 1990 (RC 129764). The company has developed steadily from a small crew company at inception into a professional construction firm providing quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices to a diverse range of medium class and top-tier clients across the nation.
- Answer the telephone
- Maintain visitors register
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting and welcoming them as soon as they arrive
- Follow up with clients to ensure they have a pleasant experience during their visit
- Relay information to appropriate personnel using established communication channels and procedures.
- Make and confirm appointments
- On a daily basis, have a record of all the visitors that visited, making note of any special requirements they may have
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Respond to client request and questions regarding services
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationary and materials(pen, forms)
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive sort and distribute daily mails/deliveries
- Update calendar and schedule meetings
- Minimum of OND/HND/BSc or a professional diploma is required from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 2years experience in a similar position
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of customer focus
- Effective listening
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective people management skill
- Ability to multi-task
- Must understand the importance of courtesy to internal and external customers
- Excellent IT skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550199 to apply for this job .