MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing Second level support to MainOne cloud customers in line with Customer SLA requirement and ensuring day to day operations & maintenance of the MainOne’ s cloud infrastructure.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Provide timely L2 issue resolutions and support to cloud customers.
- Ensure day to day operations and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in virtualization & cloud technologies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Strong Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Systems Center 2012
- 4 years’ experience on Windows/Linux. Operating Systems
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong hands-on experience on Hyper-V, VMware, Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies is required
Demand on the Job:
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550185 to apply for this job .