Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company.
Job Functional Area: Supply Chain
Reports To: Senior Business Manager
The Senior Procurement Service Advisor shall be providing procurement advisory support with little or no supervision
- Executing the following with little or no supervision and having the ability to bring a new entrant up to speed.
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- Managing suppliers of materials.
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ) on assigned accounts.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers.
- Validating purchase order documents.
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders on all RFQS and POs.
- Ensure effective documentation of documents relating to each transaction.
- Maintain comprehensive filing system.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality of company documents.
- Provide follow-up to customers on outstanding receivables.
- Assist to ensure effective management of logistics on all orders.
- Ensure reports on accounts are produced and disseminated as and when due.
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned by the SCM from time to time.
- Error-free computation of cost (Exworks & DDP) of goods on Microsoft Excel
- A degree in any related field, MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of cognate experience.
- Additional Requirement:
- Very good grasp of the Supply Chain Process.
- Passion to deliver
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledge of Logistics management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550173 to apply for this job .