ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specializing in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Interested applicants must have a minimum of BSc or HND in any relevant field. MBA in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Most have a minimum of 5 years experience in Insurance or Oil and gas marketing, Real estate.
- Most have a minimum of 2/3 years of managerial and leadership experience.
- Must be target driven, self-motivated and result oriented at all times
- Must possess a team building spirit and qualities.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550171 to apply for this job .