Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organizations specializing in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and underprivileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
- The Project Manager will steer project implementation through the state teams and ensuring value-for-money. He/she will provide oversight for programme management at the state level and implementing partners.
- He/She will provide the oversight for the administration of the project’s national office and will be the liaison between the donor and national project partners.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, International Development or related discipline
- Mid-level management experience on large-sized health projects in Nigeria
- Over 5 years working experience in international projects
- Experience managing at least one project for an external government client
- At least three years’ experience managing teams of 5 or more
- Experience using value-for-money frameworks and/or working on performance-based contracts
- Experience in project and financial management with a proven track record of timely submission of high-quality project deliverables
- Familiar with the Nigeria health system
- This role is dependent on Malaria Consortium securing a forthcoming grant and due to the urgency of the role, we are reviewing and interviewing candidates on a daily basis.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550160 to apply for this job .