We are an international development company located in Lagos-Nigeria, working on the front-lines of international development, by transforming ideas into action—action into impact.
Purpose of the Job:
The objective of this role is to provide strategic support and management of clients in ensuring the project meets its milestone and in addition, keep staff highly motivated.
- Payroll management
- Set up and manage an effective performance management system. in addition, provides day-to-day performance management guidance to Line Managers/Project Team Lead.
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in HR to develop solutions, procedures, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues through effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships,
- Build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- First degree in any social science field, a post-graduate degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Professional qualifications- CIPM and PHRi is preferable
- Good understanding of the Nigeria Law and Tax Law
- Hands-on experience in payroll management is required
- Good use of Microsoft packages (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) is vital
- Excellent communication skills (presentation and written)
- Smart and innovative.
- In addition, this role includes frequent visits to clients’ location within Nigeria.
Method of Application:
- Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their CV and a one-page suitability statement using the title of the position as the subject of the email.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550149 to apply for this job .