Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited - Our client is an Engineering and Construction company providing services in oil and gas, civil works and water systems to a consistently growing client base consisting of some of the biggest players in the oil and gas industry and infrastructure subsector. The Company is headquartered in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, but with operating bases in South West and the South-South regions. The Company seeks to hire professionals with cognate experience to join its team in the capacity above.
- Coordinate supervision of the road and bridge construction work and provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team members.
- Lead project teams, coordinate resources and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver pre-agreed project objectives.
- Provide up-to-date information on project status to all stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- A postgraduate degree will be an added advantage degrees. Minimum 15 years relevant engineering experience is required, with at least, seven (7) years in leadership roles in FPC project.
- COREN license or an equivalent engineering license is required
- Candidate must have relevant skills ut project management and strong bridge construction background.
- Possession of excellent MS Office package skills. He/she must be conversant with Engineering software packages.
- In addition to the function-specific requirements, candidates must be fluent in English language and have the ability to communicate professionally at all levels within the Company.
- Candidates must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Successful candidates must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's quoting the position being applied for and the reference number as the subject of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550148 to apply for this job .