MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- The Product Specialist will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them sell the product.
- This involves printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers. He/She will be responsible for reviewing product data to ensure the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
Other responsibilities include;
- Recommend value added services to drive customer retention.
- Ensure the maintenance of updated records in the Customer Database.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Provide marketing support and / or assistance to other team members on product solutions
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Direct market research and intelligence gathering efforts to assess customer response to/ requirements for new products. Either conduct this research with Main One’s resources or manage an agency.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing Communications and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- 5-10 years relevant experience with about 3-5years in Products Development/Marketing or Business Development.
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Research & writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Entrepreneurial Inclined
- Relationship Management
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Research oriented and innovative
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Commendable Telecom Industry knowledge
- Technical background + Business Management skills
- Knowledge of Business/Products Development and or Marketing
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550141 to apply for this job .