A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The senior manager is expected to look after each and every area of the business like Accounts, Marketing, Sales, Technical development & support, HR & Admin, Corporate Relations etc.
- To provide overall strategic leadership, direction and guidance for the growth, expansion and diversification of the organization
- To coordinate the formulation, design and review of the company’s corporate strategy, goals and objectives;
- To coordinate the implementation of company’s strategy to stay ahead of competition, optimize organization-wide synergy, maximize shareholder returns and optimize other stakeholder interests.
- Develop innovative plans for improving company’s market position and brand
- Work with the Managing Director and direct reports to formulate strategies and plans to maximize shareholder returns as well as optimise other stakeholder interests
- Identifying the new services required on the platform as per the market/customers requirement or based on the analysis of the existing competitors in the market
- Presenting/Proposing our offerings to them through presentations/demonstrations so that they agree to offer their services to us to resell
- Finalizing and signing of NDA contracts and agreements with the service providers and arrange their API’s
- Work in co-ordination with internal as well as service providers technical team to get the integration done in the desired time frame Finalizing/negotiating on the commercial terms like commissions/margins
- Continuous analyzing of the sales and distribution trends within our distribution channels for the various services
- Analyzing of new services requirements on the platform through the existing or new service providers and accordingly follow the above mentioned process get that service on-board etc. and make it live
- Similarly analyzing the interface requirements on the platform like Mobile Apps (B2B/B2C), Web Portals (Distributor/Agents/Corporates/Promo Customers), SMS (got the platform integrated with 4 SMS Service providers), USSD (Integrated with all mobile operators in Nigeria)
- Doing the Customers and Sales analysis based on deciding on the credit facilities to the deserving customers after proper analysis
- Managing and generating business for the organization through various channels of business like B2B, B2C, Corporates, Partitions, Distributors and Reseller management etc.
- Generating the leads and initial contacts
- Using various marketing tools to reach to the target customers
- Demonstration/presentation of the services offered
- Understanding of their business and opportunity with them and accordingly offering them best suitable opportunity to their business
- Coordinate and ensure the seamless/ optimal integration of The Company’s operating strategy with its organizational element (structure), and resources (human, material and information)
- Develop and maintain rewarding and credible business relationships with key business leaders and lead the formulation of strategic alliances/partnership with appropriate businesses/companies
- Ensure the working capital and long-term financing needs of The Company are adequately addressed in support of its operations and activities
Minimum Years of Experience in Sales of Financial Technologies (FinTech) Services: 5 Years
Official Car and Driver: Yes
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550136 to apply for this job .