Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the Role
- Andela’s Talent Development department creates high-quality learning environments that scale with consistency. Our goal is to support Andela’s developers as they move through our Technology Leadership Program.
- As the Curriculum Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, analyzing, and optimizing our Partnerships with other organizations that improve Andela’s curriculum. We believe that we can support learners at scale, that supporting the spread of knowledge does not always have to be human-intensive.
- Your role is to discover and gather the best resources, tools, products, and opportunities for Andelans while considering how those resources will support Andela as it scales to 1,000s of developers.
Manage the full-cycle Project Management of any recommendations for pilots of new resources, partnerships, and features with non-Andela Learning Platforms including:
- Identification of opportunity
- Communication with stakeholders
- Managing relationships and collaborators (internal and external)
- Analysis of Impact
- Clear recommendations for next steps
- Analyze our current learning resources, platforms, and technologies to understand our current state and make recommendations for future state usage
- Liaise with our current Learning Platform partnerships to grow, assess, and effectively leverage those resources
- Research opportunities for external learning resource partnerships and assess their efficacy and ROI
- Constantly track time spent on tasks to inform content planning decisions, be an expert at meeting deadlines and project managing to get things done!
You’re a good fit for this role if you are:
- A power user of learning technologies including but not limited to Pluralsight, Udacity, EdEx, Udemy, Canvas (or other LMS), or Lynda com
- A background in consulting, research & development, analytics, or partnerships
- A lifelong learner with a deep curiosity about what helps people learn best
- Experienced in Google Sheets, Powerpoint/Google Slides
- A doer who is self-motivated and proactive, obsessed with detail and quality, and personally offended by mediocrity.
- An open communicator who takes ownership of deliverables communicates ideas, and tests their efficacy with an analytical mindset.
- Able to thrive on a diverse, globally distributed team
- A professional with 3-5 years of experience consulting, forming & maintaining business partnerships, analyzing software, and/or conducting research & development projects
- A background in learning & development in any form (teaching, curriculum development, management, learning operations, etc)
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- Interested? If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550135 to apply for this job .