Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- The Alumni Network Coordinator is equal parts network builder, relationship builder, events planner, and careers support specialist.
- You will collect and manage data on Andela alumni, while constantly supporting current alumni with engaging opportunities, programs and events.
- To be truly successful in this role, you would need to be passionate about people, and about making sure the right combination of resources and human capital are always exposed to one another.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Create and manage a database of current Andela alumni
- Capture and publish Alumni stories
- Connect Alumni to career growth opportunities (job boards, coaches, other Alumni)
- Organize and run engaging and impactful Alumni events.
Key Attributes & Qualifications
- You’re already looking like an Alumni Network Coordinator if you:
- Have participated in the management of alumni associations
- Are a natural communicator and networker who backs up their work with precision and structure (tracking resources, ensuring resources are growing, carefully maintaining relationships & commitments)
- A power user of spreadsheets and other data tracking and analysis tools
- Love to meticulously track data in an organized manner that allows for easy future references and planning
- Have periodically run engaging networking events
- Quickly build relationships, and continually strengthen them over time through consistency and trust
- Are adept at quickly identifying resource gaps and directing people to the right sources.
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550129 to apply for this job .