eRecruiter Nigeria - Our client is a growth-stage startup that’s on track to light a million homes in Africa over the next couple of years with clean, affordable solar energy. They are looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager - Lagos to support their growth strategy in Africa.
Reporting line; VP - Expansion
- Setting up a robust HR operation, compliant with local labor laws and Off Grid Electric’s Group Human Capital processes and procedures.
- Develop and deploy an effective Human Capital Strategy for Expansion, supporting growth, compliance in a standardized manner, yet matching with local law and labor market.
- Activities to initiate and support are startup/growth related with a strong focus on staffing, (country management and functions) resourcing and selection, legal (entity) and a clear prioritization per country.
- Setting up Human Capital consultancy services and administration, including payroll management, training, succession planning
- MBA in Human Resource Management or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years in a HR Generalist Experience within Africa
- Experience setting up a new business from a Human Capital perspective
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures and best practices
- Deep understanding of the applicable Human Capital legislation
- Ability to perform on a strategic and operational level
- Conceptually strong, Independent, uses initiative
- Coaching and Advisory Skills
- Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ethical, team player, integrity and the ability to work under pressure
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550128 to apply for this job .