Sales Force Consulting - Our client is engaged in the business of marketing, sale, installation and maintenance/service of solar power technology and renewable energy systems including inverters, energy-saving appliances, security systems and other related products with headquarter in Onitsha
- designing and managing equipment used to control and monitor processes, systems and machinery in many different areas
- using and designing systems to control pressures and temperatures and to manage waste in manufacturing industries
- writing specifications and drawing up theoretical designs to create user-friendly interfaces
- planning projects and preparing and managing budgets
- writing technical reports and keeping up to date with developments in technology and regulations
- evaluating operational systems and recommending design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements
- using computer-assisted engineering (CAE) and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- The preferred candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years experience in the installation and maintenance of solar power technology and renewable energy systems obtained from well-structured organizations.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550115 to apply for this job .