Creative works, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client's needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550113 to apply for this job .