PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
- Maintain quality control and production records;
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and PIG BREEDING
- Develop work schedules and establish procedure
- Supervise and oversee the growing and other crop-related operations
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550083 to apply for this job .