Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Applicant must possess BSc or equivalent in any Social Science fields with at least 3 years’ experience in warehousing.
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper bookkeeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgments/invoices as received from the delivery van
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular stock
- Excellent physical fitness levels that help perform various physically enduring tasks
- Capability of working in harsh climatic conditions
- Highly skillful at following guidelines and taking directives
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- Preference would be given to applicants residing within Kano.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550082 to apply for this job .