KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of banking experience or in FRM consulting services for financial institutions or relevant roles in industry
- Graduate degree preferably in a Numerical/Analytical field with a minimum of second class upper degree
- Previous consulting experience with demonstrated track record of quality work and productive team interactions is a plus
- Strong knowledge of financial risk management methodologies and solutions
- Exposure to Basel 2/3 and Basel implementation projects
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and products and the financial industry
- Sufficient understanding of banking regulations
- Strong analytical skills and rigor
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong technology and model building skills: Expertise in Excel, ability to implement programs in VBA or SQL from the ground up, knowledge of database skills (MS SQL) a plus
- Experience working with various business process flows and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High initiative, autonomy, and leadership
- Motivation to achieve high standards of customer service and professionalism.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550067 to apply for this job .