KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depend on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Under technology advisory we have three (3) service lines:
- IT Assurance
- Technology Enablement
- Skill Sets Required for Cyber Security
- Knowledge of application, servers, database and networks (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of cyber security fundamental – CISSP, NIST, ISO 27001
- Ethical hacking Skills – CEH
- Knowledge of cybersecurity solutions e.g. Identify Access Management, security monitoring, privilege account security, security operations/processes, vulnerability management technologies
- Knowledge of business continuity management (BCM) and Disaster Recovery frameworks (DR)
Skill sets required for IT Assurance
- Data Analytics using computer assisted Audit techniques (CAAT Tools)
- Information systems control and Audit
- Telecommunication Revenue Assurance
- Technology Risk Assessment (SQL, Database Management System)
- Skill sets required for Technology Enablement
- ERP implementation skills
- Deep functional skills of ERP (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Software Testing skills
- Data migration skills (ETL)
- Performance testing skills
- Infrastructural/Technical skills for software.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550066 to apply for this job .