PropertyPro ng formerly ToLet ng is a world-class real estate property centre platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet in October 2017.
PropertyPro maintains a highly motivated, experienced, and effectively managed workforce.
We recognize the importance of quality employee programs for recruiting, development, motivation, and retention.
We are committed to creating a challenging and rewarding work environment whereby employees are goal-focused and appreciated.
Are you a creative, energetic team player?
Are you interested in being a part of our growing team of dedicated and innovative people?
If yes, join us.
- Take agent through the whole process and ensure they get value for their money.
- Ensure agents get adequate knowledge on how to use their tools effectively.
- Ensure you retain both old and existing agents on the platform.
- You also ensure you'll guide them on how to relate to their customers.
- Always follow up and resolve their issues and complaint
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
- Candidates should possess good communication skills;
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- This exciting opportunity would be suited to a sociable and outgoing individual with circa 2 years work experience in the Nigerian property market.
- You will be client facing, and as such must be an effective communicator and possess the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- We seek a team player with an Exceptional Attention to Detail and a flexible approach to work.
- This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
- A unique education in working in an industry leading company;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working to build one of Nigeria’s fastest real estate/technology brands.
- An attractive salary package.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our ever-growing brand.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550054 to apply for this job .