Romanspage Global is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with a keen interest in partnering with organisations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction.
Throughout your career, you will be challenged by the work and by the people on your team as well as by the clients we serve.
You will be constantly learning and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
Do you see yourself gaining all these in an organization like ours?
Click the apply button now.
- We are need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- They are searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- Who can research the market for identifying new business opportunities?
- We’re looking for someone who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Must be a Female
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to build rapport
- Must have a good social life - an outdoor person
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills - you must have an eye for detail!
- Communication and negotiation skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary: 120,000
- Call allowance: 5,000 monthly
- Data allowance: 1,500 monthly
- A Car - either you drive yourself or a driver will be provided.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550050 to apply for this job .