Mindfield Resources - Our client, a globally renowned organization in the consumer goods sector and has had some major wins in Nigeria where they have a specific focus to expand and grow market share.
- Working across Nigeria in tandem with the East & West Africa (this should give you an indication of the size of the role) you would work closely with different business units and distributors in the development and implementation of category management strategies, this will focus on increasing in-store presence, strengthening brands, optimizing product assortment, and promotional strategy.
- Driving in-store conversion, perfect in-store execution, engage closely with the distributors & retailers to ensure effective store space strategy.
- Armed with experience in shopper marketing you would leverage the same to counter barriers and create an enhanced shopper journey.
- Working closely with the business development team you would significantly contribute to the channel development strategy & execution.
- NPD retail launch strategy, the annual plan for the events calendar for the MEA region would come under your KPIs.
- Graduate with preferably an MBA. 7- 10+ years of experience in trade/shopper marketing. An analytical mindset you should be able to work on both planes of strategy and execution.
- Should have had a stable career and growth within the organizations that you have worked in.
- The client organization offers an excellent value driven culture with a empowerment and good career traction for the career orientated.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550030 to apply for this job .