ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Headquarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support customer-witnessed testing
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Ability to independently develop an Android and IOS mobile applications. Knowledgeable in Hybrid Mobile Development.
- Proficiency in JAVA
- UML Design
- Angular (1-5)
- Liferay Portal
- Ninja Framework
- Clean code
- Continuous deployment/integration/delivery
- Git repo usage
- Mecurial Repository
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550004 to apply for this job .