IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
- To effectively manage the human resources of IPI Powertech Nigeria to optimize productivity, profitability and employee satisfaction by using best business practices to manage resources, services, and processes to meet identified needs.
Business Partnering and Organizational Development (Performance Management, and Engagement):
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- HR metrics measurement, monitoring, and tracking
- Implement Culture Change processes
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Conduct the Performance Management process within group of assigned responsibility
- Collect ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions etc.
- Implementation of tactical plans targeted at improving employee performance and engagement
Talent Acquisition and management:
- Recruitment and selection process administration
- Onboarding of new staff
- Effective head count management
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Implement training plans drawn up.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of the success of training programs. Follow- up to ensure training objectives are met.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Provide input for the development of the company budget and monitor departmental utilization.
- Payroll Administration
- Implementation of a welfare and benefits package
- Implementation of employee wellbeing initiatives.
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Maintain and update policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Industrial relations.
- Employee file and data management – creation, maintenance and storage of records.
Effective HR Reporting for Business Decision:
- Tracking & Reporting of monthly leave utilization Reports
- Tracking and monitoring of all statutory requirements to ensure they are done within SLA – Tax and pension remittance, ITF, registration of all staff on GLI, Medical Scheme,
- Liaise with appropriate agencies and bodies to ensure smooth relationship between the company, the communities and the Government.
- Managing skills enhancement and professional development programmes within the allocated budget.
- Managing the design and delivery of training programmes in accordance with the needs of the Company.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all Training and development activities to identify areas of improved performance and to feed into future plans.
- Providing reports to management identifying Learning & Development trends and return on investment analyses.
- Final decision-making authority, accountable to the Management.
- Decisions reached jointly with peers on a collective basis.
- Make major contributions to decisions or policy judgments reached by others
- Must have bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with relevant HR professional qualification.
- MBA/Post graduate degree in Management is an added advantage.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is a must
- Must have a minimum of 15 years experience with at least 5 years in senior HR management role.
- Telecoms industry experience is added advantage
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytical Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Fostering Innovation
- Establishing Focus
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Managing Performance
- Motivating and developing Others
- Fostering Team Work
- Managing Change
Self - Related:
- Stress Management
- Personal Credibility
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549985 to apply for this job .