Upperlink is a technology firm with capacity for delivering cutting-edge quality solutions for industry verticals. We build Enterprise solutions delivered through various channels like mobile (USSD, STK, Mobile App, SMS, IVR), web and unconventional methods
- We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, customer-oriented PHP Application Developer with at least 2 years experience in developing Enterprise Applications.
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- You are a professional developer who can manage his tasks to achieve excellent results on time.
- You will however be solely responsible for designs, interface and coding.
- Have a good portfolio of projects (especially Enterprise Applications) as well as good reviews.
- You must enjoy a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment.
- You will be part of a small team that is working together to create and continuously improve the feature set and architecture of the application.
- Laravel Framework (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience with development of Highly Responsive Sites using JQuery and Bootstrap. HTML5, CSS3,
- AJAX etc
- SVN experience
- Experience with large scale applications
- Experience with RESTful API design
Should be second nature:
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix system and administration
- Love for good, clean and testable code
- Very good data structure, software design and OOP experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549976 to apply for this job .