Grand Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
- The Receptionist will play a key role in the day-to-day smooth running of our office, maintaining high standards which reflect the professional and premium image of the company.
- He/she is responsible for organizing, coordinating reception and office management procedures timely, efficiently and pro-actively.
- This role is an important point of contact for staff queries as well as creating a positive and welcoming environment for GRAND FSL visitors.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Meeting & Greeting Visitors.
- Manage visitor’s access card procedure.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception area is always kept clean, tidy and to the expected standard, free from clutter.
- Keeping inter-call account up to date.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of the conference room bookings system.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are kept to the required standards.
- Report faults found within the office ie. plumbing, printers, air condition... and follow the necessary resolution procedure.
- Minimum of OND in Public Administration, Human Relations or any related field.
- HND / BSc in any field is an added advantage.
- Must be a resident of IBADAN or be willing to relocate to IBADAN.
- She/he must be friendly and welcoming.
- IT competence and computer literacy.
- Written and oral communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549971 to apply for this job .