Iconway Media is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.
- Iconway is looking for a creative, experienced and social-media savvy editor to lead a team of the content creator for its women-focused site FabWoman ng.
- Contribute requisite articles on the website on a daily basis
- Ensure articles are regularly published on the websites as stipulated
- Approve all in-house and third party articles before they are published
- Supervise article contribution from staff writers and other employees
- Supervise field research/analysts and other freelance content providers
- The coordinate contribution of articles from content partners
- Source for guest/ghostwriters and growing list of content partners
- Develop strategies and ideas for improving web and brand presence
- Increase traffic (page views, visitors etc.) to the website in line with set targets
- Ensure articles on the website are of the best quality
- Assist with developing video content for the site.
- Oversee social media activity of the website
- Any other job description as may be required.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree (BSc or HND) in Mass Communication or Journalism or related field
- 4 or more years experience in online media preferably lifestyle content
- Experience Marketing and promotional activities
- Proficiency in the workings of social media
- Proficiency in English Language and good writing skills
- Ability to write in an engaging, descriptive and thought-provoking manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Enviable charisma and ability to convince
- Self-motivated and innate drive to excel
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549968 to apply for this job .