Signal Alliance is a diversified Technology company. The quick and unrelenting evolution of the technology industry requires companies to continuously develop and evolve new products, solutions, ventures, and entities to continue to serve customers. In the past few years, diversification has s seen Signal Alliance venture beyond its core systems integration root into diversified businesses some internal, some in new ventures.
The Group Head, Marketing will drive the strategy to articulate the company's journey to its growing clientele, partners, and the general public. The individual will manage:
- To drive the elevation of the marketing role in the group.
- To be the driver of the brand and image of the company and its subs and affiliates in the marketplace.
- To build an integrated marketing department that serves the need of the diversifying company
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Working closely with innovation unit and assisting with new product launches.
- Meet skill requirement of the unit for content development, graphics, social media.
- Background in B2B Marketing, Branding and Communication
- A Minimum of HND / BSc. In Marketing or any discipline, related Arts / Social Science course. An MBA or High Degree in Media and Communication will be nice.
- Enough Experience in executing and managing in the B2B space. Evidence of leading a marketing team is necessary
- Tech Savvy. Social media native
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and self-driven.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549949 to apply for this job .