Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
- The Teacher of History will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Senior Secondary 1 - 3 (SS 3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need in everyday life in relation to History.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- BEd (History) or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of History, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to History is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned credentials to the "Human Resource Manager" by e-mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549947 to apply for this job .