A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracking product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Minimum of BA/BSc/HND Degree or equivalent in any field
- Minimum of three (3) years proven sales experience in an FMCG industry
Exeperience in the cosmetics industry is an added advantage.
Not more than 32yrs of age.
Must possess a BSc or HND from a recognised institution.
Good knowledge of key distribution channels for body care products.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549942 to apply for this job .