This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest FMCG jobs in Nigeria
· Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results
· Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
· Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
· Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
· Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
· Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
· Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
· Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
· Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
Minimum of 7yrs sales experience in the wine and spirit industry.
At least 3 at the managerial level experience in the sales of wine & spirit category.
Must be a Male
Minimum BSc or HND from a reputable University in Nigeria.
Not more than 37yrs of age.
Good Knowledge of the wine & spirit distribution channels and players.
· Strong Negotiation skills
· Sales Planning
· Market Knowledge