A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Location: Accra, Ghana
Reports To:Managing Director, ECSL
- Will be responsible for managing all sales operations within Ghana. This will involve sales across the following sectors;
- Packaging – Pharmaceuticals, Paper Cups
- Warehouse Solutions – Warehouse Racking, Warehouse Lighting, etc
- Supermarket Solutions – Supermarket Shelving, Commercial Freezers/chillers
- Corporate Gifting & Promotions – FMCG, Telecoms, etc
- To identify new and innovative ways to develop sales and sales channels for indenting business.
- Developing relationships with key customers and businesses as well as carry out active networking activities
- To produce sales plans and performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Orders will be taken directly as an indent business
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be a resident of Ghana and have knowledge of its business terrain.
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, with extensive sales experience
- 3 - 5 years experience in a service sales role
- Must have a proven track record of demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- Excellent networking skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess knowledge and experience of the B2B/Indenting business as well as full understanding of the products and services provided by their company.
- Must be able to work virtually, independent of an office environment, with the ability to prioritize work and good organizational skills
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549938 to apply for this job .