A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- An FMCG firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Minimum of 7years work experience
- Demonstrated success leading marketing and sales in a manufacturing or FMCG company
- Not more than 37yrs of age.
- Good Knowledge of the cosmetics distribution channels and industry players.
- Extensive background in creating, leading, and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- An understanding of the different roles within sales, marketing, and advertising and the knowledge to successfully achieve each
- Extensive experience in strategic planning.
- Strong leadership, training, and management skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large and small audiences alike.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with team members at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of clients and partners.
- Ability to manage both upward and downward in the organization.
- Ability to present business plans and updates to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several competing and conflicting initiatives
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Ability to work independently but knows when to collaborate with key stakeholders and when to delegate authority.
- Bachelor degree
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549936 to apply for this job .