A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Android Developer’s primary focus will be the development and maintenance of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and carry out optimization.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning and a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549931 to apply for this job .