A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Our IT Administrator/Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing creative artwork for marketing material and digital campaigns including the production of a wide range of online and offline marketing collateral to support and promote our brand. You’ll need to have excellent design skills and strong attention to detail combined with strong project and relationship skills.
- Preparing high quality, accurate infographics, charts, illustrations which are an integral part of our market data, technical reports, and presentations
- Knowledge of Sysytem network management.
- Planning of overall visuals, look and feel of our publications and other materials.
- Clear communication with stakeholders to ensure designs/graphics are clearly presented
- Reviewing processes and procedures
- Accessible delivery of graphic materials to clients
- Providing creative input for design and layout and demonstrating ideas through storyboarding, sketches and mockups
- Working from a detailed brief to create PowerPoint and InDesign presentations.
- Passion for graphic design, layout, and infographics
- Advanced formatting in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, XML
- Independent and self-motivated
- Confident verbal communication with the ability to build rapport and inspire confidence with staff and clients across all levels
- Ability to follow through on issues and ensure that deadlines are adhered to
- Ability to keep up with new creative technologies and digital marketing trends along with monitoring of competitor activity
- Good understanding of content management system and digital asset Produce all marketing materials
- Effective project management from brief through to completion in adherence to our framework
- Experience with backend CMS systems.
- Video editing software: Final Cut Pro and Motion or Adobe’s equivalent
- Web & Apps development
- knowledge of Sysytem network management.
- Not more than 32yrs of age.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549924 to apply for this job .