IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates-based international group which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of mass-market food products, related derivatives, intermediaries and services. Our business is broadly segmented as Impulse Foods, Oils, Fats and Agri-Foods. Packaging, Sales and Distribution. Supported by over thirty-three manufacturing sites in eleven countries and over twenty offices worldwide; IFFCO has
- This role is responsible to drive channels needs and market share growth whilst supporting the development of effective category management initiatives.
- Executive - Channel Marketing will be required to set up dedicated channel marketing activities to roll out the AOP and will have to build and maintain strong relationships across various departments and external stakeholders to ensure your business unit’s objectives are met.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver and execute multi-year strategic channel marketing plans aligned to AOP to accomplish sales and profitability objectives across the GCC regions.
- Support the sales team to ensure all the enablers are in place for the successful execution of channel marketing plans in core distributors/KAs. Create dedicated plans and actively engage in development of customer relationships.
- Drive the channel value propositions and effectively communicate to enable sales growth, increased profitability and enhance customer experience & loyalty.
- Execute new product launches, selling stories and strategy development in collaboration with Category Marketing to ensure alignment between portfolio & channel plans.
- Support development of trade promotions as per the BU strategy agreed ensure they remain on brand strategy and report on effectiveness
- Deal with external graphics agencies, food photographers, printers and other providers through every stage of artwork development as required (concepts, proofs, press checks, final print etc) for the development of POS communication tools, PR campaigns and channel marketing materials.
- Research and analyze new markets, channels and target customers for the brand
- Manage the budget allocated to Channel Marketing Plan to achieve sales and profitability targets with a high ROI.
- Working closely with all the stakeholders of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Closely monitor the day to day channel operations for both Local & International markets.
- To understand the dynamics and business challenges of each geographic regions and update the same to Marketing manager for formalizing the action plan.
- Coordinate and execute Food exhibitions participation in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Coordinate and execute sales training programs
- Periodic Market Visits, in coordination with sales teams on different levels; trade, distributor and customer, for acquiring marketing intelligence
- Organize B2B research projects with research agencies
- Deliver and execute dedicate channel marketing plans/concepts aligned to the marketing strategy to support new launches/concepts in key distributors/KAs OTIF.
- Incremental sales: responsible to set up dedicate sales incentive programs by channel to grow overall sales by 5% by year’s end.
- Meet ROI targets: measure revenues generated by an incentive program (or other marketing tactics) compared to the cost of running the program by gathering POS data instantaneously.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on Business, Marketing or Sales.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, or B2B Marketing role preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competent with numbers management
- Hands-on with MS Office and any ERP.
- Trade and consumer market awareness for GCC
- Good commercial awareness
- Fluent English is mandatory; Arabic language desirable
- Passion for Food & Beverage industry is a plus
- Working with Financial Information
- Self and Team Management
- Consumer focus
- Business Acumen
- Communicating Effectively
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549907 to apply for this job .