Development Channel is a Conglomerate of 25 Companies with its headquarters in the United Kingdom. It is the principal flag bearer of compassionate capitalism principals to bring about economic transformation across Africa and especially Uganda. Development channel is rolling out a redirect platform for the middle class to create 1 million jobs for Africans over the next 18 months.
We are looking to hire 5000 young African professionals with zeal to change Africa by working with Development Channel. This once in a lifetime opportunity will open doors for exciting adventures. We believe that work should be fun and fulfilling, you will meet new people, gain new experiences and of course the diverse culture of people from all over Africa. If this is your sort of thing we have a job for you.
We have an intelligent workforce and you will experience an exciting work culture based on godly values, fun, challenging, friendly and rewarding at the same time
- We are looking for Business Development Analysts who will be the liaison between Development Channel Limited and its clientele. The successful candidates will be able to take responsibility for effectively solving a customer issue, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Proficient communication skills - strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Strong IT/computer literacy with typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Degree in any field from a reputable University
- International languages like French, Portuguese, Amharic, Arabic, Swahili, German & Congolese
- Easily comprehends business needs
- Experience in a customer support role is an added advantage
- Track record of achieving targets
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- God-fearing character with a compassionate heart
- All visa, transport, work permit, accommodation and living expenses while in Uganda shall be met by the applicant.
- $300 basic salary
- Medical cover after a probation period of 90 days
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549904 to apply for this job .