Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of software applications across a broad technology portfolio.
- Supports testing, debugging, and refining the applications to produce the required product.
- Devises and provides programming solution approaches to problems and issues.
- Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Developer who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty.
- Such individual could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
- Proficiency in project-specific tools, applications and languages.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience.
- SQL Database Programming, VB macros, Web Development Technology (using Java Script/jQuery, Angular JS), SharePoint CSOM CSS, HTML, Nintex
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549902 to apply for this job .