Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
- Transports staff to needed destinations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- To drive carefully at all times and ensure the safety of passengers (staff), other road users and the assigned vehicle.
- Maintain driver’s log and mileage log and update it regularly
- To ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times; when in use or otherwise and that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- Join the marketing team to market the company’s products and services
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of the vehicle; washes and cleans the interior, takes car for maintenance and repair.
- Perform related duties as required and assist in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have a Valid Driver's Licence
- Must have good marketing skills
- Must be a Resident of Abuja
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Must possess Minimum of OND- National Diploma
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549896 to apply for this job .