GOS Projects Limited - Our client, a financial institution requires candidates with experience in banking sector and must reside around Lekki Axis, is recruiting to fill the position above.
- The post holder will be responsible for providing account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments whilst cashing cheques, issuing savings withdrawals, recording night and mail deposits, selling cashier's cheques, answering inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related services or products.
- She will be responsible for accepting cash and cheques for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip whilst processing cash withdrawals, mortgage payments and utility bill payments, recording all transactions promptly, resolving issues and problems with customer's accounts, initiating and open new accounts, ensuring compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures. If you have all these above, this job is for you.
- Female OND holders only with experience in the banking sector
Skills and Experience:
- The post holder must have knowledge in clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred, knowledge of customer service principles, relevant computer skills, must be proactive and a computer literate in MS Office and internet services.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating role applied for as the subject of email eg. Teller as the subject (otherwise email will not be opened).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549890 to apply for this job .