Tribes Marketing Limited - We believe brands and businesses can only achieve their strategic objectives if they are able to build memorable connections with their target audience.
- Responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of the volunteers’/support workforce
- Understand the various aspects of the game of football that ensures a good game and experience for both volunteers and the fans
- Assess and evaluate the performance of volunteer personnel.
- Train a broad spectrum of persons and personalities into achievers
- Transform complex information and activities into a simple enjoyable one
- Inculcate basic social skills and etiquette in young boisterous people
- Manage demand and training expectations of the volunteers
- Enforcement of organization/activation policies and procedures
- Develop and implement a training model and module
- Help volunteers understand the importance of their role
- Help raise the morale, motivation and interest of the volunteers
- Select and retain high performers for utilization
- BSc Social sciences, Art, Human Kinetics/PHE
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Age 25-32 preferably
- Attention to details and skills set and polish raw talent into fine specimen of
- Ability to work under demanding situations and circumstances
- Vibrant listening and co-learning with team
- Ability to connect and interact with young adults and teens
- Ability to instill discipline and ensure compliance
- Communicate easily and effectively across cadres
- Work within a complex team of professionals with varying expertise
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549877 to apply for this job .