Tribes Marketing Limited - We believe brands and businesses can only achieve their strategic objectives if they are able to build memorable connections with their target audience.
- Versatile, intelligent and smart individuals who are masters of the road and able to pilot a Truck Expertly (40ft).
- Must have extensive knowledge of the road network in Nigeria and has logged over 120,000 hours driving a Truck across the nook and cranny of the country.
- Adhere to extant local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- Drive safely and deliver equipment and material in preloading conditions and within deadlines.
- Notify supervisors about any damage major repairs and maintenances.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Age 28-35years preferably
- A Valid Driver's License
- Must be fluent in English and be likable
- Steady driving hand and be ready to drive long hours
- Must be well behaved
- Familiarity with interstate roads and traffic patterns
- Ability to add positive value to the organization with his/her experience, expertise
- Good communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549876 to apply for this job .