Integrated Software Services Limited is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa. At Integrated Software Services Limited, we are committed to helping our customers stay well ahead of their competitors. Also, Customer satisfaction is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to providing flexible, low-cost solutions to our customers that will help make their businesses run more smoothly and profitably.
- ISSLSERV, a subsidiary of Integrated Software Services Limited is a corporate web hosting experts and an accredited ng platinum domain registrar.
- ISSLSERV currently seeks an energetic, dynamic Product Manager who will be an integral member of the product management.
- This person scope aligns with the company’s strategic vision for the products;
- The Product Manager will be responsible for representing the product vision goals and feature requirements to the development of the product lifecycle; he would be the first and the last point of interacting with clients/customers and must be comfortable interacting with an individual at all professional levels.
Job Competencies and capabilities
- Creating product awareness ie. attending exhibitions, sales show to showcase the brand.
- Broad understanding of usability, usability testing, usability heuristics. Ability to communicate to the users with the use of common language.
- Draw up strategies for the retail and the corporate arm of the product
- Mapping and understanding complex competitive, partner, and customers ecosystems
- Conduct market research to identify users need for the product
- Must be able to work with target
- Come up with marketing strategies to meet up with set target
- Liaise with NIRA and other strategic industry
- Develop strategies for selling our services to retail and corporate customers
- See to the execution of the strategies
- Attend exhibition and fair to position ISSL brands and the preferred brand.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills
- Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- 2/3 years of product management or other relevant experience
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Presentation skill
- Customer orientation.
- Active listening skills
- Solution oriented
- Tech savvy
- Can do attitude.
- Competitive based on experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549872 to apply for this job .