Eduplatforms is a technology solutions provider and operator that is committed to revolutionizing the delivery of education in Africa.
- Our team is looking to recruit a qualified female candidate to fill the role of a Customer Support Executive. The chosen candidate will work with our project team on an Online MBA program for a renowned Institution of learning.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Speaks English & Igbo fluently
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549867 to apply for this job .