Tribes Marketing Limited - We believe brands and businesses can only achieve their strategic objectives if they are able to build memorable connections with their target audience. That’s why we harness our understanding of your target consumers, using everything they’ve got - personality, emotions, and expectations to drum up insights and perspectives which allows us to carve out ideations and strategies that create a connection between brands and consumers.
- Reportorial: Reports to the Regional Coordinator and maintains a dotted reportorial line to Project coordinator/supervisor
- Assist the regional coordinator in carrying out their project deliverables.
- Support development of specific engagement/activation protocols and policies.
- Maintain a diary of all activities and deliverables.
- Engage with relevant/critical institutional stakeholders and key decision makers. Plan/strategize for contingency(ies) planning and risk mitigation and schedule project deliverables, milestones and goals in consort with the regional coordinator.
- Develop and review database of assets and material for his/her team.
- Organize booking resources, meetings and scheduling and prepare meeting materials.
- Coordinate, manage and engage in meetings with third party vendors/suppliers/contractors (infield).
- Manage projects design, development and execution direction.
- Maintain central repository storage and accuracy of client-supplier information/ documentation by maintaining project artifacts.
- Organize booking resources, meetings and participant scheduling and prepare meeting materials
- Request, track and process purchase/payment dockets orders and generate project change
- BSc/BA/HND in Art, Social Science, and Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Age: 27-32 years preferably.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A progressive team player that is highly impactful to team goals and objective
- Strong people handling and management ability
- Natural and continuous learning ability
- Ability to function under difficult/challenging situation(s)
- Eye for detail and compliance
- Vibrant/Strong diplomatic posture
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549862 to apply for this job .