The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Prepare documentation for staff going on international assignments and Cross-posting: Fiche de remuneration, family form, CV and preparation of beginning assignment letters for staff going on international assignments and end of assignment letters for reintegration to the affiliate.
- Initiate staff reassignment and track the process until fully approved.
- Prepare documentation for personnel going on Secondment, Study leaves or Leave of absence.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate Career managers’ visits from HQ to the affiliate by different métiers in collaboration with the entities’ Career Manager.
- Organize meetings and ensure that resources and tools required are functional (career Meetings, career interviews, métier forum and meetings with Line Managers etc).
- Process payment of staff‘s professional subscription and register all payment on the subscription table in the system.
- Carry out regular data cleaning/update to ensure the accuracy of the employees’ data.
- Provide staff information and analysis from the database to the Career Manager.
- Update newly acquired Professional and Educational qualification on the HR database.
- Prepare and publish Service adverts for internal recruitment.
- Act as administrator during interviews.
- Assist with recruitment test and invigilation.
- Liaise with HRIS to update organization charts by providing them with recent movements and appointments.
- Complete necessary forms for the Immigration Department to facilitate Expatriate quota renewal.
- Follow up on visa status with Expatriate Admin for staff going on International Assignment.
- Participate in CSR project on Annual COMPANY /NNPC scholarship tests for undergraduates across Nigerian Universities
- Liaise with ER&B Department for Payroll removal for staff going on international assignment or study leave
- Provide periodic reports on departmental activities
- Academic Background: Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Experience: 3- 5 years’ Human Resources experience.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Practical experience in Data Analysis, Reporting and Performance Management.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549852 to apply for this job .